Festival Pop-Up Shop
Tuesday 11 – Sunday 16 July
10:00 – 18:00
Festival Pop-Up Shop
1 Lamb Street, London, E1 6ED
The Festival Pop-Up Shop is the destination for sustainable fashion, rental pieces, new designers, innovative start-ups and conscious ways to update your wardrobe.
- Feast your eyes on innovative designs made with preloved textiles from upcycled marketplace, The Alterist.
- Join the circular fashion movement and purchase new-to-you designer pieces from The Cirkel.
- Experience Depop IRL as we welcome some of the their top sellers, @thegoosefinds @sophiaandcats and @weargarson, and their latest secondhand collections.
- Find diverse designers from Flair Fashion that are creating innovative and sustainable products.
- Check out next generation designers and find your favourite pieces to buy or rent for your summer wardrobe with Loanhood.
- Support emerging and independent designers from The Trampery, including OMNISS and Liquid Editions.
Pop-Up Shop Events
- On Friday 14 July, join Loanhood for Get Ready With Us, where you can grab a drink and discover the perfect outfit for your Friday night adventures!
- Come along to The Seam’s open house event on Saturday 15 July to submit your items for repair or alteration.
- Drop off your preloved pieces from Tuesday – Friday ahead of Verte’s Clothes Swap Shop, taking place in The Studio on Saturday 15 July.
The Future of Fashion
Alterist is an upcycle fashion marketplace with a mission to reduce textile waste. Curating a mix of high-quality upcycled fashion garments and accessories, each piece on Alterist is part of a limited edition collection made from pre-loved materials. Alterist unites a community of upcycled fashion brands, independent designers, artists and creatives, who are using creativity to drive change, transform fashion culture and make a positive impact on our planet.
The Cirkel is an online sustainable resale platform for womenswear that launched in May 2022. It offers a hassle-free selling service alongside a diverse selection of over 600+ designer and high-end pre-loved items, catering to a wide range of styles. The platform’s ‘Cirkel Back’ feature promotes circularity and sustainability by allowing customers to return clothes within six months for store vouchers, enabling them to refresh their wardrobe sustainably.
Depop is the community-powered fashion marketplace to buy and sell unique fashion, with approximately 30 million registered users. Depop is a place for anyone to discover and celebrate their style on their own terms, and to feel good about their fashion choices by extending the lives of millions of garments. Powered by Depop is a support programme that provides sellers with the tools to take their business offline.
Flair Fashion is a platform showcasing emerging designers and fashion graduates at the forefront of innovation in design, sustainability and technology. A celebration of diversity and creativity in the world of fashion.
LOANHOOD is a destination for sustainable fashion with a strong emphasis on circularity, offering the opportunity to swap, rent, or purchase from a selection of sustainable designers. The company is driven by the ongoing movement towards sustainable consumption and a profound commitment to creating a better world for future generations. Its inspiration lies in the belief that fashion can be a force for positive change, promoting conscious choices and a more sustainable future.
The Trampery is a purpose-driven enterprise committed to harnessing the power of business for positive social impact. With a focus on providing workspaces, venues, and training, they actively work towards their mission. Since 2015, The Trampery has been a dedicated supporter of the fashion sector, initially through its renowned London Fields workspace and more recently through The Trampery Fish Island Village and Poplar Works. These innovative spaces offer a state-of-the-art campus, spanning 70,000 square feet, designed to cater to the needs of start-up and scale-up fashion businesses. The facilities include affordable workspaces, co-working areas, manufacturing capabilities, and showcasing opportunities.
The Goose Finds
@thegoosefinds is an online vintage clothing business run by two brothers championing sustainability and showcasing good vintage from around the globe. Serving a mix of styles and sizes, Alex and Ollie specialise in vintage staples, one-off pieces and high-end designer dating from the 1940’s to early 2000’s. The brothers will be opening their first retail store later this year in Hastings Old Town, East Sussex.