FIVE OPPORTUNITIES. COUNTLESS POSSIBILITIES.
The Fashion District is a cluster in east London. A hub of businesses, spaces, ideas – and opportunities. Poplar Works. The Trampery Fish Island Village. Leyton Green Studios, Fashion Enter’s Tailoring Academy, London College of Fashion. These are just some of the initiatives bringing fashion innovation, manufacturing, workspaces, and talented businesses to east London. It’s a hothouse of talent and it’s ripe for investment.
FASHION DISTRICT FIVE PILLARS
Everything that we do is powered by our five pillars:
- Skills: To develop fashion skills creating opportunity and a pipeline of talent
- Investment: To increase access to finance and investment
- Innovation: To stimulate innovation, exploit technology and support enterprise
- Connections: To act as a coordinating hub to create a connected fashion community
- Spaces: To increase affordable fashion space for all scales of fashion business
Through these pillars, the Fashion District is:
- Helping to make London the global hub of technology
- Boosting the economy across the whole capital
- Supporting made-in-Britain across sectors
- Reviving our fashion heritage
- Creating a legacy for the future